Bring Me Back To Your World
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
About the game
Yuuto Matsuhiro is a young man who once suffered from schizophrenia. He had an imaginary love interest called Maeko, who helped him through tough times. His little escapade with Maeko came to an abrupt end as a mysterious "procedure" erases his memory in an attempt to be cured of his similarly mysterious chronic illness. The old Yuuto is replaced by a new one who seems to be a polar opposite to his predecessor.
As the current Yuuto struggles with an identity crisis, somewhere in the depths of his mind, Maeko still resides. It's up to you, the player, to help Maeko get in touch with Yuuto once again, and reunite the couple while solving the mystery of his memory loss.
- Yuuto Matsuhiro - The male protagonist of the game. Once a loner without much of a social group, now a considerate goody-two-shoes at the cost of an identity crisis.
- Maeko - The female protagonist of the game. A figment of Yuuto's imagination who became too real. All she ever wants now is to hold Yuuto in her arms again.
- Himari Matsuhiro - Yuuto's apparent little sister. A bubbly and energetic, albeit dumb, young woman who doesn't take no for an answer. She constantly finds ways to annoy Yuuto, much to his dismay.
- Yuki Matsuhiro - Yuuto's apparent mother. She knows what the current Yuuto is going through, yet she can't help but compare him to the previous one. She desperately wants the old Yuuto back.
- Mikiya Nakano - Yuuto's apparent best friend. Or at least he used to be. The moment he realizes Yuuto isn't himself, he disappears. Leaving the current Yuuto in the dust.
- Player - You hold a special meaning to this game. Someone will explain this further. Are you up to the task?
Q: What's with the characters' sprites?
A: I apologize... They're still just placeholders for when we finally get a character artist to work on them. We're just going to have to settle with them for now... Again, sorry for the inconvenience...
Q: Help! My game crashed!
A: Yeah, that's intentional, in case you didn't know. It is a fourth-wall-breaking game. Usually a notification shows up to punish you, but if there aren't any, it's likely a bug. If so, then please make a thread about it!
Q: Where'd your other game go?
A: I gave up on that one a long time ago. I felt like the story was going nowhere and I was afraid that I might trigger some of the audience, so I settled for something less offensive. Enjoy this game instead!
Q: Are you still trying to find members?
A: Of course! Just contact us with the information below and show us what you can do! We need all the help we can get! Provided you'll agree to work for free, of course... We're flat broke...
Q: Is this really it? Are the logos going to stay this way?
A: Like I said, we don't have enough members. To be honest, I just made all of this in MS Paint with zero effort. We're going to change these very soon, of course!
- Changelog Beta v0.1May 04, 2019